I am the best thing that has ever happened to them
I know I’m the best thing that has ever happened to my partner.
I’m the prize she is craving to win it.
I’m a love God, I love and value myself so much and my partner reflects back the same. She can’t resist her soul from falling in love with me.
She loves me from the bottom of her heart.
I’m the most handsome man ever in the existence. Her heartbeat goes high whenever she sees me.
I enlighten her life with my positive, uplifting vibes because I’m the person who has that magnetic, charming aura.
Her mind body soul is addicted to me.
She is beyond blessed and proud to have me in her life.
Apart from working on her dreams, she constantly thinks about me as it puts a smile on her face and revives her weary soul.
Every night while falling asleep she looks at my pictures and thinks I’m the person she wants to live her rest of life with.
Comments
Post a Comment