My specific person called me through the law of attraction.

Dear universe thank you so much for sending me these beautiful moments of love and respect and romantic talk. I am so grateful and thankful for this.

I am so happy to see her beautiful reaction after seeing my gift.

I love it that she like my gift and my choice so so much.

I really love this feeling.

I an so happy.

We (me & my SP) both are in a happy, blissful and romantic relationship.

She can’t stop thinking beautiful about me.

I am magnetic for her and love.

I am the one.

I am irresistible to my specific person.

We are beautiful couple.

People who ever sees us together think how beautiful we both look with each other.

People say that we both are made for each other.

Thank you universe:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 369 Manifestation

Specific person Affirmation - Low of attraction

Affirmation for self concept