Attract Your Special Person affirmations
Dear Universe, thank you for sending me exactly what I want to manifest in my life.
- I love you Subh. (you can use your own name)
- I am a magnet for love.
- Every day in every way I'm getting better and better.
- The one I desire and love also loves and desires me.
- There is a specific person (their name) who misses me and who desires me and they can't stop thinking about me and I'm the one and I'm open to them.
- I'm irresistible to my specific person, even without me doing anything her desire for me grows
- I know you miss me, I feel how much you desire me. When you are ready Contact me.
- I feel her missing me & her desire to be near me is growing minute by minute.
Comments
Post a Comment